Custom Order for Leann
Custom Order for Leann -
(1) 12" diameter White Oak Swing Seat
6' of knotted climbing rope with an eye splice on the top end.
(1) Eye Screw + pilot hole bit
Free Shipping (in the lower 48 states)
The Original Tree Swing w/ knotted climbing rope is just what the name describes; an old-fashioned rope swing, simple yet beautiful. Only this time we have added knots every 16" that allow you to climb up the rope.
The Original Tree Swing is hand made from reclaimed White Oak. Each swing seat is made from one solid piece of wood that is kiln dried, sanded and finished with a coat of Thompson’s Weather Sealer to help protect it from the elements and bring out the woods natural beauty. The seat is then packaged with ¾” light brown polypropylene rope that has been knotted (Approx.) every 16". The Original Tree Swing is designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and compliment landscaping. It is meant to only be seen when someone is enjoying it. Children will spend hours playing on their Original Tree Swing and build memories that will last a lifetime.
This swing comes with an eye splice added to the end of the rope, a snap link, and an eye screw and drill bit. (Pretty much everything you need to hang your swing.)
**Our Original Tree Swing with knotted rope is considered a custom order making it ineligible for returns.
* 300 lb weight limit - Ages 3+
* Size & Materials: Our swing seats are made from a single piece of White Oak which is an incredibly strong and durable wood. Swing seats measure 12” in diameter and 1.5" thick. Our rope is ¾” diameter light brown polypropylene. This rope is smooth to the touch, shrink, stretch, rot, UV resistant and just generally looks and holds up better than sisal, manila, or pro manila rope.
* Care: We recommend that you apply a coat of Thompson’s Weather Sealer each spring and fall to help protect your swing from the elements and inspect the rope to ensure it has not been rubbing where it's attached.
* Color and grain pattern will vary in each swing seat